Thursday, December 6, 2012

I Want Granola...

We are in the midst of finals season. I wish I could say week, but they definitely spill over to much longer than a week these days. Bedtime is extra fun for me; especially when Bails comes into Hazels room and wakes up the mostly sleeping tot to ask for some granola she finagled off the shelf. I told her not right now and sent her out of the room with threats that if she didn't leave now she was going to bed first. She left and quiet ensued which is scary business in this house. As I left a screaming Hazel in her bed this is what I found in the kitchen. She improvised with her own "midnight snack..."
 She sat  there for who knows how long just picking it up off the floor and eating it.
 After some more blood curling screams Hazel got to join the granola party and instantly became a happy camper with her own piece of cheese.
After clean up and a re-teeth brushing, bedtime take 2 was much more successful.

No comments: