Saturday, June 2, 2012

Monopoly Deal

We have been playing a lot of two player monopoly deal. It has quickly reminded us of our early marriage days when we battled it out over dr. mario; and probably more importantly why we had to stop. Apparently at the ripe old age of 26 I am still the queen of being a poor sport. 
 
 
Luckily I have been winning the majority of the games; unfortunately I am also a less than gracious winner. Competition does crazy things to me. When we play games with groups of people I usually want Sam to win, but when it is the two of us I pray for him to crash and burn. For the sake of our marriage I guess we will have to put the games away until I can learn how to grow up and play nice. And for the record, I am 2 games up.

No comments: