She grabbed her purple ball and started walking towards my room. I followed her because I figured she was up to no good. She threw it on my bed and then proceeded to climb up. Next thing I know she is laughing as she jumps on the ball and then bounces off of it.

Repeat this about a million times. I guess something has to occupy her time since we woke up to a ton of snow this morning.

For some reason I thought girls were supposed to be dainty while they sat quietly and played with dolls and princesses. Not this one.

I guess we can chalk this one up to successful play since it miraculously didn't end with getting launched off the bed, into the headboard, foot-board, or her little sister.
Creative idea little monster Bailey.
1 comment:
hmmm, does this fall under the category of "don't try this at home" ?
Post a Comment