Friday, April 17, 2009

Marie, long time no see...

We set out on what we thought was a regular Costco outing. And who did we run into?
None other than our good friend Marie Osmond.



When Sam first saw her, his first comment was, "didn't she just go through a divorce with Donny Osmond?" I replied with a confident, "I sure hope not."

Thank you Utah Valley. This now puts our tallies to two celebrity sightings. First it was serving some sushi and potstickers to Lindsey Lohan, now its seeing Marie Osmond at Costco.
I wonder who we'll see next.

6 comments:

Jana said...

Help! My stupid cookies on my computer are messed up and I can't see the picture . . . please e-mail it to me :) Thanks!

Leslie said...

I can't see the picture either. Sounds to me like a conspiracy... ;)

Christine said...

wait...backup - What was Lindsey Lohan doing in Utah Valley? Just doesn't seem like her kind of scene.

Jana said...

So randomly I can see the picture now (I promise it's legit Leslie!).

At first I thought Marie was in some sort of flashbulb-induced daze and hugging her shopping companion for stability until I saw the other picture (which you so graciously and obediently e-mailed me) and could tell that she was there endorsing her NutriSystem deal. Then I didn't feel bad about people so blatantly taking her picture in a Costco.

ash said...

it looks like she still has back rolls...i wouldnt buy that product.

Connie and Brandon said...

If you go to church in Connecticut then you might run into Glenn Beck! Didn't meet him, but I know he was there. So, make sure you know what he looks like so you don't mistake him for the Bishop:)