Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'll Believe It When I See It

Word around our house is that Sam is all done with classes as of today.

Finals start Friday....so after four important tests and a huge paper he should be done with school. That makes me pretty happy. I think we are both tired of our evenings getting spent like this...



Of course, graduation still requires a three month research project, a forty page paper and a few religion classes....so call me a pessimist, but I am going to have a hard time being relieved until I actually hold the diploma.

Oh ya, and know the MCAT score and find out where med school takes us.

And then there is residencies to worry about....I call that I have ulcers in less than two years.

5 comments:

Christa said...

I hear UNC has a REALLY gread med school......and Duke..they are great too....and really close to me....I'm just saying....

Christa said...

*great*
Don't worry, my spelling is not in any way indicative of the education you would get at Duke or UNC. I went to BYU, remember?

Unknown said...

you're funny and i like it!

Jana said...

Sam does look quite forlorn . . . I think he's just being nice and waiting so that we can graduate together in December. Oh, and when it comes to med school, be aware that you currently live as far away from me as you're ever allowed to live. Just so you know.

I have another comment, but I'll have to text it to you so that your many, many readers don't think I'm a bad person :)

The Nasmans said...

Terri! It's all gonna be ok! I promise it goes by faster than you think. It ends at some point. At least that is what I tell myself :)As for med schools..we are a little biased :) We might come back to Kirksville for residency so you should be here when we got back!!! I think I am wishful thinking :) hmmm