Saturday, November 24, 2012

Ice Cream

When I was pregnant with Hazel I would hear plenty of stories from people saying with the second, third, fourth etc child parents become way more relaxed with different rules. I used to tell myself that would never be me, I would stay the same with all of my children. Well, less than a year into having my second child I am that parent and then some. Little Miss Hazel got her first taste of ice cream thanks to adoring Aunts and Uncles that love to share their treats. And I think it is an understatement to say that she was a huge fan. 
 
 She is already Miss Independent and throws a fit if you don't let her do things herself. She must hold her own spoon and attempt to feed herself. However, with ice cream she will make an exception and eat off of your spoon as well. And by eat off of your spoon I mean steal your bite from out of nowhere like a shark attacking its prey.
 And she does love being the center of attention and making everyone laugh.
 She was quite proud of herself. Cheering and applauding herself for taking a yummy bite.
 And doing her best to make sure that Robby did not get anymore of his ice cream.
Lucky little Hazel-roo.

No comments: