Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snow Day

Out of no where it just started snowing like crazy. Sam said when he left school and started walking to his scooter it was raining, but by the time he suited up and started heading home it was a full on snow blizzard. He said he was completely covered in snow and ice by the time he got home, but sadly I don't venture outside when it is snowing so we didn't get a picture.
Good thing I can stand in the house and capture a little snow playtime in the backyard.
Sam said she refused to wear those ginormous gloves at first. But after a few minutes of being outside and trying to touch the snow she finally gave in a kept them on. She refused her beanie until almost the end which is ironic considering she wears her 49ers one voluntarily 24/7 in the house.
We don't have the best sled so she had to make due with her ole trusty slide covered in snow...
and I am pretty sure she approved.

No comments: