Sunday, January 22, 2012

Icy Sunday...

It was our first Sunday back to church and Hazel's first ever. Luckily we have moved to 1:00pm church which is very helpful in making it on time (in comparison to 9am), but awful for nap time. We managed to bribe Bailey into letting me do her hair. It took five whole bottle caps just to get the pigtails in and 2 mini marshmallows to keep them in a few hours later when she threatened to pull them out.
I guess this means she owns us. And the sad thing is I am pretty sure she knows it.
Daddy with his girls. Despite what the picture would depict, no Bailey did not hurt Hazel whilst posing for this picture. She was also not trying to be cute and love on her sister. I am pretty sure I was blocking Toy Story from her view so she was trying to look around me.
This little lady was a champion at church. We did leave after sacrament meeting, but she slept the entire time. Bailey on the other hand would not sit still. She wandered the entire time. We taught her to fold her arms and bow her head for prayer, which she is really good at. She just doesn't realize that you can't walk down the isle whilst doing this. Or that every person at the pulpit who speaks is not saying a prayer.
The remainder of our day was spent cheering on the 49ers. Well that is after we managed to get our car back up the driveway. I guess if you mix a lot of ice with our long semi steep driveway it equals you aren't getting back up until you shovel. Sam had to learn this the hard way.
Did I mention this one gets the gold medal for holding up that head of hers? This is new for us considering Bailey could barely hold up her huge noggin at like four months. And she is starting to smile. They are few and far between, but I don't think they are all related to messing her diaper anymore.

1 comment:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

cute girls! GOOD LUCK with 1pm church. we just came off of that and i hated how it interfered with nap. ugggh! i am loving 9! but it does feel like we are running all morning and then come home and crash all afternoon :)