Monday, June 10, 2013

Fruit Ninjas

Honey and Papa picked us up from the airport and we were back to Thousand Oaks in no time. The girls didn't waste any time raiding Papa's backyard full of fruit trees. Hazel wandered over to the clementine tree and happily picked one. Then she proceeded to take a bite out of the peel, got a grossed out look on her face, spit the peel out and then chucked the orange across the yard. 
 I had to show her how to peel it and then she happily gobbled the whole thing down and probably a few more later that day.
 Bailey grabbed a bowl and raced out to pick the blackberries off of the vine. She was so happy.
 She did this pose all by herself when I asked her to smile. I'm not really sure who to blame for it...Sam, Rachel, Robby....who knows?
 And yes, that is delicious seaweed in the backround. I think it lasted a few more hours once my girls got there.
The happy reunion.
 So thrilled to be the center of attention.
 And queen of her Dora puzzles that she left last time she was in town. 
 Both of them were like kids in a candy store. They had so much energy we couldn't even get them to take naps on day 1. 

No comments: