She is constantly asking me to read her books and she is always quick to inform me before nap or bed time that she can not go to sleep without a story...Which quickly turns into 3 books because she is 3.
july part four: back to Utah aka COUSIN REUNION
2 weeks ago
3 comments:
She has been trying to pull that lately in the middle of the night when she wakes up at like 3am, "dad we can't go to sleep until we have a night time story". Its much cuter at bedtime...
What a delightful surprise to realize there are dozens of new blogs to read!! I don't know why I hadn't been looking, but I was so happy to find them. Bailey and Hazel are so so so adorable. I cannot wait to see them and watch them in up close and personal cuteness.
felix will not only ask for 3 books, but three books from each adult in the house, which if we are visiting makes for 12 stories.
but there is one rule that I laid down with Bryn and David, and maintain with Felix and Rio: If I read the stories, I choose them.
Post a Comment