We were all just sitting around before bed time when Sam randomly got up to check the mail; not completely unheard of since I never check it and it only gets brought in if Rob or Sam decide to check. He walks back in with a package and slides it over to me. I look at him suspiciously and open it up to find a new sushi set for the little girls. Bailey and Hazel pounce on me like they have never seen a toy in their life and next thing I know I have two sushi chefs on my hands.
Getting used to her Japanese roots and their use of chopsticks.
This is what I got when I asked her to look at me and smile. I think she was pretty happy with her new toy.
This is her demanding to see the pictures. She will pose for anything as long as she gets to look at the results asap.
Hazel checking out the tuna roll.
Slicing up the california roll like a master already.
Real sushi, fake sushi...my girls love it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment