After a week long orientation learning the ropes of the school and meeting his cadaver, Sam earned his white coat.

He got his medical school student badge, a new stethoscope, a book about treating patients and his special white coat.

I missed most of the ceremony because somebody was having more fun roaming the lobby and halls. There were stairs out there so who can blame her. A super nice lady offered to hold Bails while I snapped a few pictures when Sam's name was called. Unfortunately I am no photographer so they didn't turn out so great.

Bails was very impressed with his name tag. Hopefully he does a good job hiding it from her. If he doesn't I am positive she will do an awesome job hiding it from him.

So proud of my Sam.
1 comment:
Yay Sam! He looks so distinguished; it's a tad unsettling but very exciting nonetheless!
Post a Comment