Saturday, October 2, 2010

Rice and Cereal...Cereal and Rice

I thought it would be a good idea to give our chubby baby some extra food to eat. Sam was trying to prolong the inevitable because it meant he would actually have to help out during meal time. That lazy Bum.

Before:
After:
Was there even any doubt that she wouldn't love it?
She has this habit of trying to suck on her thumb while she is nursing. Apparently it has rolled over to sucking her fingers while she is eating cereal.
Happy messy baby...
Big bite. She would do so good keeping everything in her mouth while the spoon was in, but then as soon as it came out, so did the rice cereal.
It is only right that Sam's child knows how to stick her tongue out at people since Sam will stick his tongue out at any little kid he sees.
Waving her arms vigorously around. We couldn't shovel the food in fast enough.
Too bad the majority of her food ended up on her face, bib, and bumbo. I ended up having to nurse her a short while later to actually fill up that stomach.
Love our little Michelin Baby.

3 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

So fun!!! I'm glad she likes it!! Jaxy HATED eating at first and gagged the whole way through the first time, but now he loves his rice cereal!!! She is so cute, guys. Seriously. I just wnat to squeeze her little cheeks!!!! Mmmmwha!!

jayna said...

She is positively the most delicious looking adorable baby ever!

Jana said...

Haha, I love that she has her fingers in her mouth too! Silly Bailey :).