We have all been a bunch of sickies at our house. First the baby got it, and then she gave it to me so I decided to share it with Sam. After an eternity we have finally been healed (fingers crossed). Here's to hoping next month has a lot less germs.
BOO! :( I am sorry you are sick. Hope you feel better soon! I got my flu shot today and my right arm is NUMB. Uh-oh. I am totally back and forth about vaccines, but if this turns out to be bad, I think this is the last vaccine I will get. This is only my second one (first one when I was preg and now this once since we have a baby at home). I would rather have the flu than not be able to feel my right hand :(
Sam and I got married in June of 2007. I graduated from BYU in political science and am using my degree to serve sushi. Sam promises me this is his last semester at BYU so we are keeping our fingers crossed that our happily ever after will soon be relocated someplace warmer.
1 comment:
BOO! :(
I am sorry you are sick. Hope you feel better soon!
I got my flu shot today and my right arm is NUMB. Uh-oh. I am totally back and forth about vaccines, but if this turns out to be bad, I think this is the last vaccine I will get. This is only my second one (first one when I was preg and now this once since we have a baby at home). I would rather have the flu than not be able to feel my right hand :(
Post a Comment