There is nothing like being awaken with a loud "Oh crap sh** mumble mumble" in the middle of the night.
Must have been some nightmare, because it sure did scare the crap out of me; and Bailey, too.
Must have been some nightmare, because it sure did scare the crap out of me; and Bailey, too.
4 comments:
How nice of Sam to include the whole family on his scary dream :). At least he doesn't snore! You should tell him to start working nights, and then half the time you get the WHOLE bed to yourself! It's wonderful. And then even when little children crawl into bed with you, there's still plenty of room. Except that my little children snore :(.
Well, good luck anyways!
Why is it that I am finding out this happened from the blog?! But I guess that explains why i don't feel very well-rested today...
That's so funny. Like a month ago Clint scared the crap out of me. He was yelling, HELP! HELP! SOMETHING'S WRONG, SOMETHING'S WRONG!
Bailey is such a cute name too!
When I read the first paragraph, I thought Jana had stayed overnight with you!!
Post a Comment