Monday, February 8, 2010

Memory Lane...

Remember when I was this size: all of my clothes actually fit and I could see my feet without leaning forward...?
and doing this didn't cause me to be so winded that I quite literally may pass out...
I have completely forgotten...because its been replaced with this...
(excuse the smurf outfit, the clothes are limited these days)
Here's to three more months and regaining the ability to breathe again, as well as sit, stand, sleep and not feel constant pain in my rib cage.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain. But honestly - at least you have on pants. By 5 pm Im pretty much in a bathrobe :) And ps - you look adorable.

Christa said...

Lookin good looking good. I was wondering when we might see a photo.

Pamela Hunter-Braden said...

I may beyond bias since I already completely adore the baby you're carrying (as I do her parents)but I think you look great. As to the pain and discomfort, I'm really sorry. I wish I could say it gets better--oh wait--it does. Around the first week of May! BTW, this is the really meaning of enduring to the end!

Jana said...

I say just wait until NONE of your shirts fit and you're rifling through Sam's side of the closet :). Honestly, you look super cute and those muffins look super delicious. If I leave Nampa right now, can you have some freshly made when I knock on your door??

Seriously, though, I may send you a package today. It will be exciting.