Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bananas in Pajamas...

I remember growing up and my Mom would always yell at us to get off of her bed. I used to think she was so funny for caring so much. After all it was a bed and we all grew in her body so how disgusting could we possibly be? And then I got married and became a Mom and I think I have become more germ crazy and OCD then she ever was. 
Bailey climbs up so she can jump, roll around in my pillows, hide under my covers and more pretty much all day. I have found her with her nasty shoes on stepping on my pillow and getting dirt all over my bedspread and I just about died. Lets just say she is very lucky that she is so stinking cute.
Pajama girls right before bed time are most definitely my favorite (and not just because it means that it is almost bed time, although that is a definite plus).

No comments: