This little lady will share her cheerios, but when you fill her snack bowl up with goldfish she will eat every last fishy herself...
well there will probably be some spilling involved... as well as licking the bowl clean. She is Sam's child after all... and then of course it is necessary to finish snack time by wearing your bowl,
because who doesn't love lots of crumbs in their hair?
Sam and I got married in June of 2007. I graduated from BYU in political science and am using my degree to serve sushi. Sam promises me this is his last semester at BYU so we are keeping our fingers crossed that our happily ever after will soon be relocated someplace warmer.
2 comments:
she is so stinking adorable!! baby fix when I need one!
I think us 'bowl-lickers' should be praised more for our thriftiness - you know, 'waste not, want not'.
Post a Comment