Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Giant Strawberry...

I was feeling super lazy and decided instead of chopping up her strawberry into little pieces I would just hand her the whole thing and see what happened.
Well if this little lady has one strength it is definitely eating
(in case you couldn't tell by all of her chub rolls)
who needs molars when you have your six front teeth?
I dare you to try to rip that strawberry out of her hand!
She did such a good job the first day that I decided to continue on my lazy path.
I am almost positive it was a win win because beside the initial sour face and possible shock from the right out of the fridge cold she devoured the whole thing.
We stopped paying attention for two seconds and then noticed the strawberry was gone. We looked all over (her lap, the floor) and it was no where to be found. We handed her another one and then watched her eat every last piece.
I guess the kid loves strawberries!

3 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

how cute! jaxton loves "nanas" and he will eat them in big chunks too! i guess i should try strawberries....i have just been so worried with all the hype about food allergies. maybe we will try them this wknd!

i love her rolls! :)

Potters said...

That great. Kids love strawberries. And it doesn't hurt to let them have them because they are good for you.

The Nasmans said...

I am impressed! She is darling you guys! Miss you!