Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blue and Gold

It has officially been a year for us with scouts. Last year we just got to show up to the party and this year we threw it.

We set up the tables for dinner...
and the dvd player with surround sound for the movie...
Sarah arrived with the balloons!
In case you forgot what a salad looks like this is what we ate...
along with each families favorite pasta dish. We also saved room for some festive desserts.
People actually showed up which is always some good news.
Sam offered some great comic relief as the troop's Cub Master
and Bails just about broke my arm and back from forcing me to carry her around almost the entire night minus a little break when Jen took her so I could take pictures of the crew.
The banquet was short, fun and full of food, candy, and Sam's humor; it doesn't get much better than that. I am also happy to say we don't have to do that again for a whole year! Hurray!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Yay for Cub Scouts! Your shindig looks super nice; I'm jealous of how much room you guys had. And I love the dessert table - Sarah's cupcakes look waaay cooler/fancier than the ones we served! :)