Monday, November 22, 2010

Show me sassy

As the various facial expressions start to emerge we can't help but guess at what is going on inside that little head of hers.
Aaahh! Don't take my picture! I am so embarrassed.
You look familiar...have we met?Oh how I wonder who will get that last rose?
Dad, I know that you are keeping your distance because of the inordinate amount of saliva escaping my mouth.
My hand lotion smells sooooo good.
Oh modern family, you slay me!
So what if I itch my wrist with my feet? My toe nails are just long enough to get up inside my wrist-crease.
Mom, seriously. Put that camera down and hold me.
Honestly we know we are way off. It is probably more like, "oh that's shiny", "hmmm, I will eat that" or " I can't believe she wore that."

2 comments:

Jana said...

So I just about died laughing at all of your captions - Bailey's inner thoughts are hilarious :). I can't decide which picture is my favorite, the 'you look familiar' or the one where she's wringing her hands over the Bachelor.

Pamela Hunter-Braden said...

I like how she's cracking up over Modern Family. That's how I look when I watch 30 Rock. Fine, I'm not nearly that cute. I wish chubby faces were still popular when you're old!