It seems like an eternity ago, mostly because it was, that the three of us packed ourselves and our house up and left to spend a glorious Christmas in California. We spent almost a week in Thousand Oaks getting rained on. But that is okay because it was warm rain, compared to Utah, and we had plenty of fun.
We ate way too much...

hung around and relaxed...

Bailey was of course the center of attention the entire time...

and I am pretty sure Sam was not even exaggerating when he said that he didn't change a diaper, or hold Bailey for almost the whole two weeks we were away from home.

We were all spoiled and had plenty of firsts. And they will each get their own lime light so that in a few years when Bailey can complain and she tells me that she never gets to do anything fun I can prove her wrong by showing her pictures of this trip.
1 comment:
Wait, the parents don't do the diaper-changings at Grandma and Grandpa Galeria's?? I think I've found where we're spending Christmas next year!
Post a Comment