We all woke up exhausted. And yes I will admit; I was sore from walking around Disneyland all day. I know embarrassing. That is how out of shape I am. I smell a new years resolution that I won't keep.
Bails loved all the attention. I don't think she was by herself for a single second the entire trip. Uncle Robby was teaching her some racing tips.

and then before she knew what hit her she was out of her pj's, bathed, dressed, and on her way to meet Santa Claus himself.

We attempted a visit earlier in the week, but in Thousand Oaks all the Santa Claus' make you pay for pictures in order to sit on his lap. Sam thought of every way possible to avoid the purchase, but in the end I won out and Bailey got to meet Mr. Claus.
Here we are in line at the Oaks Mall.

A little nervous.

Then getting excited.

Thinking about what she is going to ask Santa for Christmas.

With Aunt Dana.

And finally the wait was over. I am pretty sure we waited longer to meet Santa then in any line the previous day at Disneyland.
We only had one tragic emergency. A blowout resulting in a slight wardrobe malfunction. Hopefully her poop tights didn't soak into Santa's pants.
Checking out the weird guy holding her. She lasted for about a minute, looking around at what the heck was going on before she had had enough and started crying.

We weren't supposed to use personal cameras at all, but since my Mom and Dad bought a nice camera a month earlier with a super giant lens we decided to have Sam stand in the way back and try to sneak some pictures of Bails and Santa. Sam got a few creepy stares, but I would say it was worth it.

And while Sam was off being sneaky taking all the pictures...

I may or may not have purchased one of their ridiculously overpriced packages.
Does it make it any better that it was the cheapest one? Sam doesn't think so.
1 comment:
Okay, so the sister in me totally agrees with Sam, but . . . the aunt in me thinks Bailey looks SO cute in the ridiculously overpriced picture that I would have paid for it too!
Post a Comment