Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back to Boise...

We couldn't stay away for too long. After Christmas we returned to Utah to work for a week and then it was back to Idaho on New Years Day.

Sam spent the weekend battling Superman...
...and making faces in the mirror with Will...
...that is when he wasn't busy helping Will win hide and go seek.
We did have a spare growing in my stomach that we were willing to use as a replacement if anything were to go terribly wrong. Luckily, the exchange was not necessary.

I spent the weekend spelling...
feeding the baby...
And hanging out while Sam was hard at work interviewing his brains out.

Oh, I did do one more thing. I managed to spill orange jello jigglers all over Jana's kitchen as we prepared for the Fiesta Bowl Party. It was quite the sticky mess. Thank goodness for Mr. Clean sponges otherwise the Izatt counter tops would still be orange.

The whole gang enthralled with the game...
It was a lot more fun than our expressions may indicate...
..BSU seems to always make the games interesting!
Of course when your little there's nothing more entertaining than a balloon and an uncle to hit it in the air for you over,and over, and over again.
Thanks for letting us come visit two weekends in a row!

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

SERIOUSLY! NO more trips to Boise without stopping by to say 'hi' to your forgotten friends... the McFarlands :)

Jana said...

Don't worry Chelsey, it's nothing personal - we don't share them with anyone when they come!

Jana said...

P.S. Sam and Terri: Come any time. Seriously. How's this weekend?

Jana said...

P.P.S. I still laugh really hard when I think about the jello spill. It was like slow motion, watching it slosh over the side right as you're saying, "I think I can get it" . . . good times!!