Thursday, January 15, 2009

Is it Biological Springtime Already?!



To Whom it May Concern:

It has come to my attention that at some point in the past several days I must have inadvertently come into close proximity with cupid, and am now carrying some of his magical power. I know this because of the excessive amount of pda that I am encountering everywhere I go on campus. Each time I have sat down in a computer lab since Monday there has been a couple sitting across from me who have apparently never been more in love at any point in there relationship then they are right then. I don't know how cupid tolerates it, I'm sure he must throw up a lot, because I know I am about to(I seriously just witnessed an ear nibble between the two monitors behind mine, they are close enough that I could reach out and give either one of them a fearsome wet-willy). At least Cupid gets to shoot people with arrows, I only wish I had a few right now...


5 comments:

Jana said...

Do the wet willy. Just do it. And if they look freaked out, just say you thought they had a thing for other people's spittle around their ears and you thought that ear was being neglected.

Leslie said...

Let's hope they came up for air and, as socially inept as they are, read your blog over your shoulder and got the point!

Unknown said...

What? WHAT? Do my eyes betray or am I actually seeing a BLOG by SAM AND TERRI????? If you could only see my misty eyes...hear my thumping heart...

I couldnt be more thrilled. Welcome to the biggest excuse for never changing out of your pajamas EVER again.

And keep it up, these posts were HILARIOUS. I miss you guys! Please come see us soon! (brigitte would love to laugh and claw at your faces!)

lazyizzy said...

PDA= yuck!!

Christa said...

Ooooooohhhh Provo.....yep, that just about sums it up.