Sunday, December 1, 2013

Baby Miko's Blessing Day!

Today we decided to bless our little Emiko Jane. After church we all gathered in our living room and blessed her. It was so nice to be at home. Sam did such a good job. He didn't change her name last minute, despite the constant teasing since I filled out the paperwork in the hospital. Hazel got sent to the back room with Aunt Eden and Issac so we could have some peace and quiet. Too bad we didn't send Bails too. As soon as Sam started she turned to me and kept saying "Mom, Mom." As soon as I would shoosh her she would immediately tell me to stop shooshing her so I missed a solid portion of what was actually said. I made Sam write down what he could remember. He did his best, but I guess this will just be a video I have to go back and watch in heaven.
Grandma Pam was nice enough to make the trip down from Boise.
 And Honey, Papa & Rachel postponed their trip back to California so they could stay. Miko is very lucky to have such great grandparents.

 


 I attempted to find her cute white head band bow so she could at least wear it for the pictures. But like everything else in this house, it never presents itself when you need it. The next day Hazel was caught playing dress up with it, which means it was probably in some little nook hiding place she discovered. Oh well, such is the life of the third child.
 
 Bails needed to get in on the action; Cheetos face and all. I guess the hygiene of the first two goes out the window a little bit as well once the children outnumber the parents.
 And the lowly middle child is left crying because once again she didn't get what she wanted; the expensive digital camera. Wah wah.
Happy blessing day Miko. You are loved so much by your family. You are a blessing to us all. Thanks so much to all the family who came: Grandma Pam, Honey, Papa, Rachel, Robby, Aleesha, Quinn, Eden and baby Isaac.

No comments: