Usually when I ask to buy Bails a toy Sam immediately says no. However, when it is a toy that Sam can see himself playing with he quickly changes his mind. What kid doesn't want one of those balls in that huge cage at the grocery store? And the little boy in Sam couldn't resist, even if Boops did pick out the pink one.

She is already a pro at rolling it back and forth. And she just recently found her love for walking around the room with some help and kicking it.

This little lady has also found a love for pulling herself up to a stand on anything that wont buckle under the pressure of her weight. This mostly means the couch and her toy box if it is full of every last toy she owns.

She also becomes quite proud of herself as she walks along to steal remote controls and phones when Dad stops paying attention and puts them down.

I am also pretty sure she knows how to use my ipad and the apple tv just as well as me. I am not sure what we are growing here, but I am pretty sure she will be able to make fun of me sooner rather than later for not knowing how to work the next big wave of technology.
1 comment:
What a fun toy for her to have. Can't go wrong with a big bouncy ball.
Post a Comment