which may look super cute, and was for the first little bit...but after awhile I wanted to be able to roll over without being scared I was going to squish my Boopers, or constantly be waking up because I was worried my pillow somehow traveled across her face.
And I wanted to take a nap and not wake up with drool all over the front of my shirt and sweating to death from my little heat rock.
But I just figured it would never happen. It was like she slept with one eye open and new exactly when I tried to move her into her own bed, and then she would wake up and whimper until she got put back on her section of the bed (which just so happened to be about half of a king size bed), cuddled right up to me, and then she would instantly fall back asleep.
I shouldn't really complain too much. She started sleeping for six or seven hours straight when she was a month old, as long as she was next to me. So I just let her cuddle and welcomed the sleep and figured I would deal with the problem later, like when Sam had a few days off in a row so I didn't become a grumpy Zombie all by myself (my misery REALLY enjoys company, sorry Sam).
And then one day I started to organize her room a little bit. And I found a bag of stuffed animals my Mom had given me for Bails. I showed her the bear, and she instantly started kicking, smiling, hugging, and eating her new little friend.
And I wanted to take a nap and not wake up with drool all over the front of my shirt and sweating to death from my little heat rock.
But I just figured it would never happen. It was like she slept with one eye open and new exactly when I tried to move her into her own bed, and then she would wake up and whimper until she got put back on her section of the bed (which just so happened to be about half of a king size bed), cuddled right up to me, and then she would instantly fall back asleep.I shouldn't really complain too much. She started sleeping for six or seven hours straight when she was a month old, as long as she was next to me. So I just let her cuddle and welcomed the sleep and figured I would deal with the problem later, like when Sam had a few days off in a row so I didn't become a grumpy Zombie all by myself (my misery REALLY enjoys company, sorry Sam).
And then one day I started to organize her room a little bit. And I found a bag of stuffed animals my Mom had given me for Bails. I showed her the bear, and she instantly started kicking, smiling, hugging, and eating her new little friend.
And I was amazed at how tightly she would hold onto him. Her fat little hands gripped around his furry body.I kept waiting for her to cry, like it was some kind of fluke. And then I would get up every few hours to make sure she was still breathing, but she remained fast asleep. And now I miss cuddling my cute little baby to sleep every night.



2 comments:
Cute! They are fun to cuddle to sleep. But I love having my side of the bed to myself. I love that she chose a cute bear to snuggle to sleep.
Wow! That's wonderful and sad all at the same time! She's so cute and so is that bear. You'll have to steal extra cuddle time when she's awake to make up for it :)
Post a Comment