Monday, August 3, 2009

First Day...

The Galeria household had a little tradition on the first day of school.



Why hand shakes? I am not sure, but I do know that my Dad is a genius for thinking of it.



I think we all know what my children will be doing every year on the first day of school, for the rest of their lives...



This tradition will continue....like it did today on Sam and I's first day of work.



All I can do is reiterate what my Grandpa told Sam about 100 times at our wedding reception.
"Boy, you are dang lucky to be in this family."

3 comments:

Connie and Brandon said...

It is a cool tradition! I meant to take a picture of me and Brandon on our first day of school in the Masters' programs. Needless to say, I forgot. Maybe this year; school is around the corner!/?

Jana said...

How cute! Good job keeping up the tradition. I thought about borrowing it, but I think I'll make my kids give each other awkward hugs instead. I'm a hugger.

Makell Wintle said...

Funny! I love it.